Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm still here..

It's been so long since I haven't posted anything on my BI blog but hopefully I'm gonna fix this somehow. I've been side tracked by working on other projects but today I had a go on my virtual's machine BI and I have faced something that people were blogging /emailing about for weeks now: Firefox 10 does not work with OBIEE 11.1.1.5.0

Workaround:
1) Easiest is to revert to a previous version of Firefox.
2 )  Keep Firefox 10
- Type "about:config" into an address bar
- Right-click in the window and select New/String
- Name: "general.useragent.override"
- Value: "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0"
- Refresh OBIEE login screen.. and tut-tut! it works

Solution
Oracle seems to have released a patch for this: patch 13564003

No comments:

Post a Comment